Use the following instructions to reset the toner counter for the Brother HLL8250CDN, HLL8350CDW and HLL9200CDW that take the TN341 and TN346 series toners.
- Turn the printer on
- Open the front cover.
- Press the secure and cancel key at the same time.
- Select the correct toner option to reset by pressing the down arrow.
- Press OK when you find the toner to be reset.
- Press the up arrow to reset
- Close the front cover.
Brother use the following index
- Black is K, Magenta is M, Cyan is C and Yellow is Y
- TNR = toner
- STR = starter cartridge (the toner cartridges that came with your printer)
- STD = standard toner or TN341
- HC = high yield toner or TN346
IE to reset the TN346K (Black) toner counter you need to select K.TNR.HC.
If you have further issues please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 so we can further assist. We are here to help.