Why Laereral Filing
Lateral filing has already increased efficiency, productivity and made bottom line savings for many New Zealand companies.
- Maximises your storage space.
- Lateral files will only expand to the size of the documents they hold unlike standard lever arch’s which take up to 80mm space on a shelf – whether there is one sheet of paper or if it is full.
- Documents can lay flat in the file for easy photo-coping, without having to remove the documents.
- Different types of files for different uses.
- Easy identification with colour coding labels.
- The folder is lighter, easier to carry and retrieve from top shelves.