All our food industry jerkins comply with NZFSA IS/IAS3 Guidelines unless noted.
Check out the Smart Zone colour coded range to help prevent cross contamination.
Colour supports safe, efficient waste disposal and helps reduce waste in general. In areas including transportation, inventory motion, and loss of product, certain colours have become standard:
- BLUE for seafood
- RED for high risk
- GREEN for produce
- WHITE for finished foods
- YELLOW for hazardous areas
This system will provide you with the perfect solution to the following challenges:
- Eliminates risk of cross contamination
- Instant recognition from greater distances
- Segregation of zones for hygiene
- Packaged goods versus goods in process
- Prevents transition of PPE between different zones - eliminate wastage
Not quite what you need?Give us a call on 0800 080 4657
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are here to help.